Saturday, July 12, 2008

Episode 07: 'WHAT IF....'

After coming back from school, I quickly took a bath and had my lunch. I needed to be quick bcause there are tons of homeworks waiting for me. If I cant get the job done, then I am deeply in hot soup. (especially Miss Atikah’s work)

When I was doing my Bio work, I was stucked at one question. So, I immediately searched for my reference book at the shelf. As I was searching , I noticed some magazines on the 2nd shelf. (Bio 1st shelf, Mag 2nd shelf). To my surprised, it is comics!!!! Not Naruto, Bleach or Dragon Ball bt it was MARVEL COMICS which my father brought long time ago. My dad used to be a die-hard fan of it. After flipping those pages… WOW!!!! The illustrations were so fantastic and superbly cool. It is so ‘keng’ until I forgot do my work. It definitely brings back my favourite superheroes such as Spiderman, X-men, F4, Punisher, Daredevil and etc. No wonder Stan Lee is a legend. But what caught my eyes was the ‘WHAT IF’ comics…..


‘WHAT IF’ tells you bout the story of superheroes which do not or will not occur in their chronicles. For example ‘What If Uncle Ben was still alive??’ ( In Spidey chronicles Uncle Ben was shot dead by a robber) It does not make any sense rite? So ‘WHAT IF’ tells you the consequences that might happen if the event were to occur. If Uncle Ben was still alive, then there will be no more Spidey. And you can expect Green Goblin, Dr.Ock or Venom to terrorize the town. Some of my best ‘WHAT IF’ comics are ‘What If Punisher Bcome Captain America’ and ‘What If Wolverine Led the Alpha Flight’


After reading those….a question suddenly popped out in my mind. Guess what is it??

‘WHAT IF TOMMOROW IS THE END OF THE WORLD??’

I started to think hard on it. What if it really happens?? You would never know rite? I started to think the causes. Alien invasion? Falling of meteors? Damn.. I really hope that doesn’t happen. Hey I still hv plenty things to do man. Bt if really tomorrow is the end of the day, then I must make a plan. The plan is…

1. Eat all my favourite foods. (KFC,McD,Pizza)
2. Listen to my SNSD songs.
3. Hug and say goodbye to my friends.
4. Tell my girl hw much I loved her.

And last bt not least…

5. Tell my parents that I am proud to be their son.

After that I would start the engine of the car, switch on the air-con and sleep till tomorrow.

After fantasizing all that.. I looked at the clock. Gosh!! It was 4.30pm. I started packing my tuition stuffs and headed to tuition. And guess what? I did nt get the job done. As a result, I ‘kena kow kow’ from Miss Atikah. This is just GREAT.
Recently in class. Kenny did asked the same question to me. ‘What If You Had Only One More Day To Live??’ My friends overheard that gave the their answes. Some gave funny answers while some gave nasty answers. To me… Well, tomorrow is just another day. Rite??

7 comments:

LeongFM said...

Wah Marvel comics~! So cool man...those things are legendary items leh...they are valuable stuff..do take care of them k!

haha...yup...WHAT IF...that's one of the best questions anyone could ask...What if..TJ never existed? lol.

If 2molo is the end of the world, I'll spend all my money to try everything I've been longing to try...like to eat the best food around the world...haha.

WHAT IF...best question yeah..

kok leong said...

what if?
then u should listen to
tae yeon - if

LeongFM said...

Or that poem in the literature book..IF

chan leong said...

wau,,,
wat if u stop dreaming n start studying for spm for once

LeongFM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeongFM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeongFM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.