Friday, September 3, 2010

Episode 46: Ho Yeah!!

*ho yeah means very good in Cantonese*


Wa seh!!! Finally done with the new layout of my blog. It took me quite a long time to customize it.

I decided to change it because the old layout kinda look dull and boring. And a also, I notice some of my blogmates, Kenny and SN to name a few, changed their layout background, so I follow them lor.. Haha.

Browsed through Pyzam at first, but I cant seem to pick any layout which is suitable which my taste. Some were too ‘awesome’. So if I were to place them as my blog layout, I afraid readers might prefer to view the background rather than reading the contents.So I opted for Blogger layouts instead. Hmmm, not bad i must say. Really like the one Kenny having now.

So, what ya guys think of my new layout?? Do drop some comments at the comment box yo!!



Holidays are just around the corner and I just cant wait for it this time. How long?? 2 weeks.

Wait a minute.. Did I just say 2 weeks??
Hell yeah!!! 2 weeks of awesomeness!!!!

Really looking forward to reunite with my classmates during Raya Break. And I can already smell the joy of hanging out with them this time.

Agenda for the 2 weeks?? Tai-o, Prima, TS, Sepetang, football field or some random friends house. (Chin’s house the best!!) Maybe got hike Maxwell Hill or even a trip to Penang. Hope so la..



The 2010/11 BPL season just started 3 weeks ago and I am so excited over it. For 3 consecutive weeks, I never fail to catch the live telecast of Arsenal’s matches together with my dad.

Arsenal’s 1st match was with Liverpool and it ended with a draw, with both the club’s new signing got sent in that match. Them it continued with an excellent 6-0 thrashing of Blackpool and lastly a 2-1 hard earn win over aggressive Blackburn Rovers.



Arsenal's Theo Walcott scoring a hat-trick against Blackpool



FM’s 1 month stay in Malaysia is just like Usain Bolt completed his 100m race only. Time seriously fly so freaking fast.

The first time I met him after a year was in Prima and that moment is still fresh in my mind. And just last week I had bid farewell to him at SS’s house. Damn, I already started to miss his random jokes already. Really wish his stay was longer.

I am glad that we had a farewell party for FM at SS’s house on the other nite. Seriously, it was fun. Ask CR and he’ll tell you why.

As what Kenny said in his post, the highlight for the nite was.. of course FAT ORCHID!!! Too bad for those who absent for, cuz i aint gonna reveal it here either. Lol



Farewell Party for FM at Seik San's house

You can go here if you want see the full album.


Currently addicted to this game. Just cant stop playing it on my PSP. Thanks a lot to Yiap for it.





September is gonna be an awesome month because there will be a lot of nice PSP games releasing. God of War:Ghost of Sparta, Kingdom of Hearts, UFC, and of course FIFA 11!!!













Happy Holidays Folks!!!

Ho yeah!!!! *thumbs up*

1 comment:

LeongFM said...

hey! although it seems like a joke...but you could be fat orchid's flesh and blood!

later kena 'tin da luei pek'!

ah dun care la....hahaha