Saturday, August 22, 2009

Episode 36: A Very Big Terima Kasih

From the bottom of my heart,I would like to say, Terima Kasih to..


Hsaing Seng, Kok Leong, Miin Fah, Pei Lih,Yung Thai, Weng Chiat, Kalairasan, Pei Chern, Yee Sheng, Shuh Sien, Kuan Ling, Chew Hong,Shok Ni, Kok Weng, Shelly, Natasha, Su Ying, Wan Chuin, Yee Fung, Yen Phing, Jin Jin, Siew Kwan, Bee Theng, Hooi Ming, Yee Ching, Suresh, Chee Han, Wei Ying, Chiao Hwa, Tun Keat, Ming Ping, Shyang Lin, Jia Xing and Seong Jiunn.


for making the Librarian Farewell party a blast!!! Despite exams and tuitions, you all still take initiative to attend all the meetings that I had organize. I salute you all for that. I apologize if any of my action or words that might provoke you. I certainly did not mean it.


The Committee Members of 09/10 Librarian Farewell Party


P.S: Thanks for the wonderful comments!! You guys certainly rox!!! N kudos to Kok Leong for the pics.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

y is the photo so tiny mini miny more??well,kudos to u too.^^

♡Shok Ni♡ said...

keong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u thx everyone but.... haih...
now only i know i dint contribute anything for the farewell... failure...

MK said...

Oops...Sory. I think i ter-miss up ur name. Dun like that la. Every1 gt contribute. That does not make u a failure.