Thursday, March 26, 2009

Episode 29: I'm Back!!!

Its been almost 2 month since I wrote my last post. I just cant believe that time really flies so fast. The month of March had been a significant month for those SPM students. I believe that this month will be the turning point of life to those students . This will mark a new chapter of life for them as they will embark on a journey to become an adult. Whether you are ready or not, you are gonna face countless of boundaries ahead of you in the future. Stay strong to face it and remember never ever give up…


First of all, I would like to congratulate to Chee Leong, Foo Mun and Jason Liew who managed to get JPA schorlaship. You guys really deserve it. Bright future defenitely awaits you all. Good luck in your interview and FM, you better start learning French now!!! Lol.


Furthermore, I would like to welcome back my NS friends that is Siew Hoong, Chong Ren and Ern Wei. Its great to see you guys again. You guys really look handsome in bald. Haha. Juz joking. Looking you all in bald really reminds me of my recruit training.


Moreover , I would bid farewell to Kenny and and Chan as both of them had already went to Taylor’s College a week ago. And also to Kar Chun, that will be going to Despark in Penang. I hope that you will learn lots of automobil skills there. Not to forget William that already gone to NS. I hope you will make lots of friends there.


Last but not the least, I would like to wish good luck to my 2 college friends who are currently studying in Taylor’s College. Xian Yung, please don’t arrive late anymore in class. Haha.You only got 5 more months only to complete your SAM. I am rooting for you. Gambateh!! Seik San, please make sure he complete his assignment ok?? Lol. And to Chan Leong who is currently studying in UNITEN, I wish u good luck in everything you do. I heard you goin Japan rite?? Remember to buy some souvenirs back ok?? Haha.

2 comments:

ChAn KaR cHuN said...

hey..is despark la..nt vespa..haha..

MK said...

I'll correct it.