Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Episode 26: Last Post of 2008

Bye Bye 2008 and hello 2009!!!! Time really fly fast don’t they? Just a blink of an eye and its already 2009. Next year will be the beginning of a new chapter of my life. I’ll be officially an adult next year. Hey, don’t be surprise seeing me drinking beer in the bar. Lol. Just joking. Anyway, I had made a new year resolution for 2009….

1. Start working.
2. Learn how to cook.
3. Improve my general and IT knowledge.
4. Improve on my verbal language.
5. Start reading Eng novels and stop reading comics and manga!!!!
6. Get a girlfriend.

Have you made your new year resolution?? I sure hope you do.



To my family, relatives and friends,

Good luck and wishing you every success in life. May GOD bless you and keep you in the palm of his hand.

Have a great new year!!!

3 comments:

chan leong said...

haha... goodluck on ur resolutions.... beer tonite?

kelly said...

Beer....wow u really bcom a man adi!!hehehe.....juz jokin!so getting a gf....tats my bro!!keep up wif ur new year resolutions lo!

MK said...

Nt yet ler.. Mus wait till after bday 1st oni cn drink. After tat,the bill is on me.