Sunday, June 22, 2008

Episode 05: XY's Motto

My friends, do u still remember what XY's motto for the past 5 years?? I hv made a research bout it. Lets see the results...

Form 1 (2004)
-Marvellous!!!

XY got 2 know this word after he had across it in an Eng textbook.

Form 2 (2005)
-Bakat
-Every1 is bakat,but u must remember tat Xian Yung is terbakat!!!
-Bak kata perpatah "Seorang Bakat tak semestinya Bakat, Bakat seperti Xian Yung mesti
Terbakat!!!!

This is the most famous word he used.. I guess every1 knew tat. The word bakat is often pronounced as "baka" by TCL which means "stupid" in Japanese..

Form 3 (2006)
-"You go away la. You go away..."
-"Le Ma Le..."

Form 4 (2007)
-"Aigoo..."
-PK
-PKB

The word means "haih" in Korean. PK means penkhianat whereas PKB means penkhianat besar.

Form 5 (2008)
-"U cn b more flexible a bit r..."
-"There's only 2 type of ppl in the world..."

Thats my results.. My frens, if u remember some do submit in. (XY pls dun angry...)

1 comment:

chan leong said...

hahaha go mun keong go.....!!
that's so......... TRUE...
anyway.. to know more bout XY, visit my blog and read the poem i dedicate to him(label: nonsense, SGI)